The Arizona Habana is a classic Birkenstock sandal. The Arizona can be worn all year round. The Arizona sandal is the perfect house shoe, indoor/outdoor slipper, or casual slip-on sandal for running around town in comfort and style. Pair your Arizona sandals with knit socks and you’re ready for a cozy winter evening by an open fire!
The Arizona is a unisex sandal. The Arizona features individually adjustable two-strap sandal with metal pin buckles. The upper is made of extra thick sturdy, oiled nubuck leather with an open-selvage finish. Oiled leather means the sandal has an untreated surface. Birkenstock purposely does not treat surface grains of its sandals.
The Arizona also features an anatomically shaped, suede-lined cork-latex footbed while a pronounced arch support and a deep heel cup enhance comfort and stability. A lightweight EVA sole provides cushioning and shock-absorbing traction.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Hard footbed
- Upper Material: Oiled nubuck leather
- Lining Material: Suede
- Footbed Lining Material: Suede
- Sole Material: EVA
- Details: Straps with two individually adjustable metal pin buckles
- Made in Germany
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
PLEASE NOTE: This sandal features a pre-distressed leather that can vary in appearance. Birkenstock's high quality, real leather shoes may lose some colour as a result of normal body heat and skin moisture. This is not a quality defect, and is simply a normal characteristic of natural materials. Also, the sandal you order may be lighter or darker than those pictured on our website.
Free Shipping on all orders over $100 and a 30-Day Returns policy.